ArtOfWar

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ArtOfWar
ArtOfWar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TT Faction Rules

3 posters

Go down

How should we divide the mats? It will still remain equal market value.

TT Faction Rules I_vote_lcap75%TT Faction Rules I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
TT Faction Rules I_vote_lcap0%TT Faction Rules I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
TT Faction Rules I_vote_lcap25%TT Faction Rules I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

TT Faction Rules Empty TT Faction Rules

Post  Admin Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:43 pm

-still under construction-
Getting your TT60 Weapon
The faction will assist you in getting your TT60 weapon. You will be required to complete 3 tasks before we give you your wep.
1. Complete 2 TT 1-1 runs with an Officer.
2. Complete your TT 1-1 quests. (you can do this in one run)
3. Get your one sub (ultimate substance). Subs can be forged out of 5x each - fine lumber, refined steel, rubstone powder and anthracite OR you can get 2x subs with 7 tokens.

TT1-1 Runs
1. All TT 1-1 runs will be run with faction members only.
2. All mats (Chientien's Edge, Broken Drum, Skeleton Piece) will be banked by an officer, and given to the faction bank.
3. Screenshots taken by the banking officer must be posted on the forums if the run contains someone needing their TT60 wep.
4. All remaining boss-drop items (mirage celestones for example) will be given firstly to the tank to pay for repairs, secondly to the main cleric and then divided amongst the other members of the squad.

Faction TT runs
These runs will be held every weekend in the time-frame of TW until we are prepared as a TW faction. On the weekends where we are involved in TW we will not be running TT runs. (See the calender for dates/times)
1. The person paying the subs will get 4x mirage celestones per sub.
2. An Officer will bank the mats and all mats will be given to the bank.
3. Screenshots MUST be taken and posted on the forums for EVERY run.
4. All participants will be paid in coin approximately one week later based on how many runs (and run difficulty) they have completed.

All other TT runs
1. The person paying the subs will get 3x mirage celestones per sub. (1-x uses 1 sub, 2-x uses 2 subs, 3-x uses 3 subs)
2. An officer will be banking all mats. So set the drops on free and only the officer picks up the boss drops.
3. If you run with people outside of the faction make sure they agree on the rules BEFORE you start the run.
4. Everyone who completes the run will have the mats distributed based on current market value, so that everyone will get the same value in drops.
5. The mats will be divided based on this order. Need Before Greed -> Highest LvL First. Every member is to state what mats they require BEFORE the run starts.
6. You may trade mats with the bank at any time, providing you trade with mats that are equal in market value.
7. If the Officer is having any issues dividing the mats the AoWBANK will divide the mats for you.

We are still a new faction, so ANY and ALL TT mats that you can donate would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Admin on Wed May 05, 2010 2:18 am; edited 3 times in total

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://art-of-war.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

TT Faction Rules Empty Re: TT Faction Rules

Post  Schakal Mon May 03, 2010 2:13 am

I say give them to the high-lvls, so they can help us low-lvls more effectively Smile

Schakal
AoW Member
AoW Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sesusixo Tue May 25, 2010 9:50 pm

not too crazy about faction holding all the mats from run. but i guess it would make banker job easier.

other 2 are a toss up imo. people will pick what they need either way.

i vote option 1, in case someone outside of faction wanna tag along, is less confusing.
Sesusixo
Sesusixo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum