ArtOfWar

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ArtOfWar
ArtOfWar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manufacturing, refining, combining, attribute points, affinity, etc... Mathmatical table?

2 posters

Go down

Manufacturing, refining, combining, attribute points, affinity, etc... Mathmatical table? Empty Manufacturing, refining, combining, attribute points, affinity, etc... Mathmatical table?

Post  ORGANDONOR Mon May 24, 2010 8:34 am

I realize all this info is already online on some P.W.I. forum or FAQ. But i think its just wise and important that we all have a just ur standard 70 sheet * 11" x 9" notebook and a pen next to our computers. And that we write stuff down like ratios of what to do what such as:chaos powder- 15 nectar 10 salvial (rec 2000 hp ^30 sec) etc..... This can help us all as one and individually. Even write down things like where u find lots of some herb or mat. E.g. I farm tons of lvl. 1 and lvl. 2 herbs starting just outta city of the lost's north gate and continuing zig/zag n. for a bit. Feel free to add some imput about this below.
ORGANDONOR
ORGANDONOR

Back to top Go down

Manufacturing, refining, combining, attribute points, affinity, etc... Mathmatical table? Empty mats

Post  ORGANDONOR Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:12 am

ok well we all have the map to use now but im still thinkin some of us have too much of some and not enough of other mats. im always good to check inv for trades and it seems i always need sompn and have too much of another
ORGANDONOR
ORGANDONOR

Back to top Go down

Manufacturing, refining, combining, attribute points, affinity, etc... Mathmatical table? Empty Re: Manufacturing, refining, combining, attribute points, affinity, etc... Mathmatical table?

Post  skywolfdream Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:12 am

ok i am about to go crazy how in the heck to you start to up your level on craftman lvl its says lvl 2 on all and dont know how to raise it from lvl 1 craftman please help me hugs all
skywolfdream
skywolfdream
Marshal
Marshal

Back to top Go down

Manufacturing, refining, combining, attribute points, affinity, etc... Mathmatical table? Empty craftsman

Post  ORGANDONOR Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:28 am

oO go to your home city where u came from first and start there. and then other ones. i think am i understanding u right? you always get to make shabby crap in your own city, then it branches out from there/ and of course u know to go to the elder to up the skill to nxt lvl. i dont know if i understood right? my craftsman is lvl 2 im working them all up. if i understood this wrong ask me k
ORGANDONOR
ORGANDONOR

Back to top Go down

Manufacturing, refining, combining, attribute points, affinity, etc... Mathmatical table? Empty Re: Manufacturing, refining, combining, attribute points, affinity, etc... Mathmatical table?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum