ArtOfWar

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ArtOfWar
ArtOfWar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UMMM! THE ARENA AND PUZZLE THINGYS?

3 posters

Go down

UMMM! THE ARENA AND PUZZLE THINGYS? Empty UMMM! THE ARENA AND PUZZLE THINGYS?

Post  ORGANDONOR Mon May 24, 2010 8:12 am

Hey i bet you we all need to look into that and do a lot of it as a group. lvl 40+'s. I dont have the patience for that crap alone, and the arena thing says sompn about a tam or group or whatever. I bet theirs a lot of reward for doing those. INPUT? Idea
ORGANDONOR
ORGANDONOR

Back to top Go down

UMMM! THE ARENA AND PUZZLE THINGYS? Empty Re: UMMM! THE ARENA AND PUZZLE THINGYS?

Post  AZ Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:12 am

Yes, those arena thingies XD
I've been wondering what they were and what you get from doing it. A while ago, I've clicked on the Arena Teleporter several times while passing by wondering whether to do the "quest".
I'm up for doing the arena "quest" especially if there's other adventurous people feeling like doing it too.
Perhaps if we get more replies to this, we can organise a group to go give it a try?

AZ

Back to top Go down

UMMM! THE ARENA AND PUZZLE THINGYS? Empty Re: UMMM! THE ARENA AND PUZZLE THINGYS?

Post  Rochella Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:55 am

Heehee i busted 6000 coins to get a ticket to go check it out.

Went in, and someone was soloing a boss and i ran out and thats it!

There goes 6000 coins Razz

But yeah, we could go in groups!!

D

Rochella

Back to top Go down

Post  AZ Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:07 am

Wow...that was good use of 6000 coins >.>"
You could have at least done something whilst being in there apart from just watching! Razz
I suppose now we have someone who knows what's in there which is good. Smile

AZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rochella Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:24 am

Hey, its quite scary to see a big boss attacking someone who is soloing and of course i better leave least i die Razz

Anyway, here is a pretty detailed reference http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Cube_of_Fate

D

Rochella

Back to top Go down

Post  AZ Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:11 am

I was just teazing you la Wink

I had a look at the reference (don't ask me why I didn't check it out earlier even though I knew about the pwi wiki) and it sounds interesting. Plus, the rewards and EXP are AWESOME! Well, it seems quite awesome anyway without knowing how long and how much effort it usually takes to do the Cube of Fate.

Perhaps I'm just confusing myself, but isn't the Cube of Fate and the Arena different things?

AZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rochella Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:22 am

IMO, the Cube thingy takes up alot of Mirage Stones which is expensive.
1 room 1 dice ticket so 50 rooms = 50 tickets = 25 Mirage Stones.....

And the prize Crate will require a hammer (Bought from Boutique @ USD10) to open.
Can anyone verify this?

D

Rochella

Back to top Go down

Post  AZ Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:26 am

-O- So expensive...
...no wonder...

AZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum